This website www.SightSpectrum.com (also expressed as ‘Site’,’us’, and ‘we’ in this disclaimer) is operated by SightSpectrum. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they govern your access and use of this website.
- This website is operated with the intention to provide information about us and the services that we offer to our customers.
- By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and accept them in full, as they may be modified by SightSpectrum from time-to-time and posted on this website. If you do not agree with the contents thereof, we request you to discontinue using this website.
- This website can be updated on a periodic basis and hence any information on this website is not promised or guaranteed to be correct, current, or complete, and this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. SightSpectrum assumes no responsibility (and expressly disclaims responsibility) for updating this site to keep information current or to ensure the accuracy or completeness of any posted information. Information on this website should not be solely relied upon for making personal, financial or business decisions.
- The website and its contents are provided on an “as is” basis. Use of the website and its contents is at the user’s sole risk. The website and its contents are provided without any representations, endorsements, or warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of title or accuracy and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, with the sole exception of warranties (if any) which cannot be expressly excluded under applicable law. SightSpectrum also makes no representations, endorsements, or warranties, either express or implied, with respect to any website operated by a third party.
- Contents are included in this Website solely for the personal use of Website users. You may not copy (other than a copy for personal use), modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, transfer, resell, or republish any of the Contents of this Website without the prior written consent of SightSpectrum, which may be withheld in its sole discretion. We may limit or restrict access to our website’s data, downloads, accounts, content, and can keep any user or group of users away from our website.
- All Contents of this Website, including white papers, case studies, graphics, icons and overall appearance of the Website, are the sole and exclusive property of SightSpectrum. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. External links on this Website may redirect viewer to sites outside of this website’s control or any of its other subsidiaries or affiliates. We do not take guarantee of the accuracy or completeness of the information on the external links nor the availability of them.
- For any further information or query related to this disclaimer, please write to us at info@SightSpectrum.com