In today’s digital world, it is very important to understand where you leave your digital footprint.
- SightSpectrum defines personal information as all information specific to yourself that you provide us over the internet or any other channel.
- This includes personal data that you provide us to obtain an online quotation, questions you ask via e-mail or your personal facility data that you may want to view and or amend.
- SightSpectrum has the highest regard for the privacy of its customers and will use personal information only as appropriate in the normal course of business to provide the products and services you have requested.
- We do not and will not sell or provide personal information to third parties for independent use.
- We value the information that you choose to provide us and will therefore take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration.
- The information we maintain concerning you is stored in databases that have built-in safeguards to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of that information.
- We use state of the art technology and encryption to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal information when registering or transacting on our Website.
The Cookies on our website are used to identify user behavior and to serve content based on user demographics.
Our marketing and statistics data makes use of following –
- User interactions
- User session management
- If you do not want Cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the setting of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some Cookies and to alert you when a Cookie is placed on your device.
- If you want to remove previously-stored Cookies, you can manually delete the Cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent our Site from placing further Cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your Internet browser setting as described above.