Brief Job Description
Server and Architectural design in terms of capacity planning.
Understand the core components of product.
Perform Install and Upgrades.
End to End troubleshooting.
Exposure with CLI and other windows tools.
knowledgeable about the Qlik Platform administration and architecture on an enterprise scale
• Monitor usage of server resources on cloud (multi node knowledge ).
• Installing, configuring and managing Qlik (QlikView, Qlik Sense, NPrinting) server and components with Architecture design (split services, cluster design etc.)
• Single Node and Multi Node Knowledge desired.
• Proxy Configuration knowledge.
• Debug user access issues in On Premise and Cloud.
• Ensure Performance/Stability of Qlik Platforms (QlikView, Qlik Sense, NPrinting)
active Monitoring (QMS, QRS, QSS) in : on premise and single/multi node.
• Assess new versions of Qlik for stability and performance and upgrade
• Manage data source connections, configurations
• Good understanding of deployment configuration and troubleshooting.
• Security implementation, Backup, data recovery and service restoration management, patch and bug fix deployment.
• In depth knowledge of QMC Configuration, Scheduler Tasks, Application Deployment, User Management
• Expert in applying custom Security Rules and Custom Properties
• Debug failures in QS, QV and nPrinting Apps, tasks and other processes by reading logs
• Creating tickets and following up with Qlik Support for resolution of queries
• Manage licenses (Qlik view and QlikSense), manage tokens and access types