Brief Job Description
- Technical Lead for Data Integration Projects leveraging Informatica product stack in Big Data Environment.
- Define overall data ingestion architecture leveraging CDC, Data Integration, Data Quality & Data Governance concepts.
- Design best practice technical and business solutions using change data capture & data integration technologies.
- Design, develop, modify, configure & debug Informatica workflows using Informatica PowerCenter and PowerExchange CDC tools
- Lead & mentor team of ETL developers to meet committed project timelines.
- Employ comprehensive unit testing process to ensure the delivery meets the business requirements without compromising performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues. Debug, tune and optimize code for optimal performance.
- Ticket handling and problem ticket analysis skills.
- 5-8 years of experience in development, maintenance and enhancement experience in Informatica technology stack.
- Must have led at least two end-to-end projects using Informatica technology stack with team size of more than 3 developers.
- Strong expertise in development, maintenance, and enhancement of Informatica Mappings, Work-flows, and processes
- Good experience in Power Exchange CDC tools and should have worked extracting data from different source system like SAP, Oracle etc.
- Good Knowledge on DWH concepts
- Experience in Big data and streaming product of Informatica
- Hadoop and Big data ecosystem
- Hive, Spark & Kafka processing
- Experience in performance trouble shooting and remediation
- Experience in Big Data Ecosystem
- Experience in Dev Ops & CI/CD concepts.