Posted 3 years ago
Brief Job Description
- Technology Lead – Independently or with little support, he/she should be able to design, implement deliver complex reporting and BI project assignments in MicroStrategy. Should be able to design MSTR schema objects, reports and dashboards in mobile and web apps.
- Technical Portfolio – Expertise in MicroStrategy and hosting technologies like the AWS stack (Redshift, EC2) is mandatory with additional experience across other BI tools such as Qlikview, QlikSense, Tableau etc. Should be able to handle MSTR user creation and migration.
- Project Management is good to have. Must maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness. Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans as per project plan.
- Logical Thinking – Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyse data, problems, and situations.
- Handle Client Relationship – Manage client communication and client expectations independently or with support of reporting manager. Should be able to deliver results back to the Client as per plan. Should have excellent communication skills.
- Communication – Able to convey ideas and information clearly and accurately to self or others whether in writing or verbal.
- Minimum of 4-7 years of relevant experience in MicroStrategy.
- Should have 4-7 years of working on experience in developing Microstrategy reports
- Must be aware of techniques such as: UI design, Report modelling, performance tuning and regression testing
- Basic expertise with MS excel
- Must have advanced expertise with SQL and awareness on ETL and DWH concepts
- Good to have experience and additional know-how on other reporting tools